Sunday, November 1, 2009

nail salon .... The Lilac Zebra


.... The Zebra was sitting by the side of the road,
He seem to look so sad ,so old,
nail salon took him home for a nap,
when he awoke his coat was lilac!......

O.P.I Nail Lacquer Review:
I recently purchased this O.P.I nail lacquer at my local nail supply store. The color is called "Do you lilac it?". I li-loved it! I painted two light coats of the lacquer with ease using the wide full nail brush that comes with the polish. Some polishes have brushes that are so stiff its hard to apply, not the case with O.P.I. The full size brush allowed maxim coverage in minimum time. The polish applied evenly and dried quickly. In nail salon Book of Everything , O.P.I's is defiantly an winner in nail lacquer and zebra color !

No comments:

Post a Comment