Wednesday, July 20, 2011

A holo Haul =)


Hey LadiesI think.....Actually ....I know.... I went a little 'Holo' crazy this month!.Here's my July 'Holo' Haul =)....I cant wait to layer these babies then stamp them =). (In the picture below ,From the Left)  Kleancolor's - Holo Pink , Holo Yellow, Holo Blue , Holo Orange and Holo Green.  (In the picture below ,From the Left) Kleancolor's - Chunky Holo Fuchsia , Chunky Holo Candy , Chunky Holo Poppy & Chunky Holo Purple.   (In the picture below ,From the Left) Kleancolor's -  Chunky Holo Clover , Chunky Holo Bluebell & Chunky Holo Black    I have no idea why Chunky Holo Black is appearing orange lol... So , See Below for a more accurate picture =).  (In the picture below ,From the Left). Kleancolor's -  Chunky Holo Teal, Chunky Holo Scarlet & Holo Chrome.    (In the picture below ,From the Left). Milani's Hi- Tech , Digital, Cyber Space and 3D. (In the picture below ,From the Left) .Sally Hansen Nail Prisms - Golden Cinnabar, Blush Diamond and Ruby Diamond.What's your favourite Holo polish - let me know? /Hugs xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment