Saturday, July 30, 2011

XL D + ' Peachy Snake-Skin '


Hey ladiesHere's a quick post from me today as I'm feeling unwell =(.Here's my interpretation of the snakeskin manicure =). (Picture with Flash).For this Manicure I used:- Beauty UK - Peach Melba.- Rimmel London -Matte Finish.- Konad Special Black Polish.- XL plate C.(Picture with Flash).This manicure isn't meant to be 'Stamp' perfect and I love the overall effect =).I'm a total sucker for pastel nail varnishes and I found that Beauty UK's Peach Melba was a perfect peach for my skin tone.The application was brilliant - i think i may have to invest in more bottles of polish from Beauty UK - i love every single bottle of polish from them i own so far =).(Picture with Without-Flash).I was shocked to research that some people pay £185.00 ($300.00)for a 'real' snakeskin manicure - I don't know how I feel about 'real' snakeskin manicures ... what do you guys think about this?Here is the the stunning XL D plateThanks for reading =)/Hugsxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment