Friday, August 12, 2011

Essence Plate Review No #1 + Loads of Colour


Hey Ladies! Following on from my my earlier post - http://spellbindingnails.blogspot.com/2011/02/say-hello-to-my-new-little-friends.html ..... Its time to have a play with the first disk i opened at random!. The plates are not numbered .. So i don't really have a way to label them precisely ...which is a pain!. Therefore i will label them Generically as Essence Plates (lol) =). For this Manicure (Below) i used: - Front Cover Nail Varnishes - Carrot, Morning Glory & High Risk Red.- Konad Special Black Polish. I love how easy it is to use these plates, the images transfer so smoothly =). Here's is the Essence plate next to a Monster Bundle plate. (**I will edit this post with measurements for you guys later - although, they appear to be slightly bigger then Konad full length designs . Here are some more pictures of me messing around with different colour combinations. For this Manicure (Above) i used: - Front Cover Nail Varnishes - Carrot , Spruce, Morning Glory & Deep Purple- Konad Special White Polish. For this Manicure (Above) i used: - Barry M Nail Paint - Cobalt Blue #291.- Barry M Nail Paint - Matt White #66.- Konad Special White and Black Polish. I can't express how happy i am with this plate! - Each Image transferred so beautifully.- They are beautifully designed!- I really love them!!!! . Reviewing the plate: For this is used :- Barry M Nail Paint -Spring Green #290.- Konad Special Black Polish. I love the variety of images...they are so cute!. I hope you enjoyed reading this /hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment