Sunday, August 7, 2011

SdP C06 + ' Oranges , Lemons & Limes '


Hey Ladies!Here's a quick post to show you guys , this fruity manicure I did today =).It dawned upon me yesterday - That i haven't done a ' Fruity Nails' manicure this summer.... ..Therefore I decided to make up for it , using image plate SdP C06.(Picture with Flash)For this Manicure I used:- La Femme Beauty - Lime Cream & Orange Cream.- Sinful Colors - Unicorn.- Konad Special Yellow, Green and Black Polish.(Picture with Flash)I started this manicure by applying:- I applied 1 coat of La Femme Beauty's orange Cream.- I then sponged Sinful Colors Unicorn.- I then Sponged Konads Special Yellow Polish over this  - to make it stand out =).- I then Sponged La Femme Beauty's Lime Cream on the tip of my nail with Konads Special Green polish.- I then Matte'd my look up with - Rimmel London's - Matte Finish.(Picture with Flash)Here is the awesome SdP C06 plate that I used to do my manicure =).Thanks for reading =)/Hugsxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment